Quick Service Restaurants Advertisement
- Young & Receptive Target Audience
- Uninterrupted “Dwell” Time
- Metros, Tier II & Tier III cities
- Engaging Ad Types
Location: Select your preferred City below to view rates
Advertisements in Quick Service Restaurants (QSR) can change the way people perceive your brand.
A Quick Service Restaurant is typically a moderately sized store with lots of food options at one end. The rest of the area is either left bare or has comfortable sitting arrangements. Mostly, frequented by the younger generation, these QSRs provide excellent advertising opportunities.
Advertise in QSRs because
- The average time spent in a Fast Food Chain is over 30 min. And, the actual wait for the food here is more than the time spent eating. Thus, the visitor has enough time to absorb your ad content.
- Most QSRs lack proper dining utensils and thus use disposable cups, plates, forks, spoons and napkins. These can serve as an excellent advertising medium for any brand.
- The whole QSR experience allows advertisers to take advantage of the ambience media advertising. A QSR offers an exceptional number of advertising options like standees, danglers, etc. that catch the attention of visitors easily.
- Most QSRs have a particular following. The Patrons of Smokin’ Joe’s, Domino’s, and Haldiram’s are as different as chalk and cheese. Advertisers can easily segment them into socio-economic categories before beginning their ad campaigns.
releaseMyAd is the largest online advertising agency. Our range of advertising activities has helped us develop an insight into the Indian consumer’s psyche. Our huge agent networks get you assured low ad rates for QSRs. Our talented team create alluring ad plans to reach your target groups based on research and years of experience.