Feeder Bus Advertising
- Exclusive Ad Spaces
- Effective Targeting by Bus Routes
- Long Exposure & High Frequency
- Involuntary Consumption of Ads
Feeder Buses are the future of transportation in all major cities. These help commuters to travel from different locations to one major transport or corporate hub. In most Indian metros, these feeder buses help to take passengers to metro stations, railway stations, airports etc. As an advertising platform, feeder buses are marked for success. Blazing through congested traffic roads to reach high footfall zones, feeder buses act as moving billboards garnering impressions wherever they go.
Advertise in Feeder buses because:
- Display your brand exclusively on side/ back panels of buses to maximise and enhance visibility.
- You can target specific city routes with advertising in city buses.
- Average ride in public transport can last from 15 - 45 minutes providing long exposure. Public transports are like moving billboards covering selected routes multiple times increasing the ad frequency and reaching more audience.
- Transit advertisements facilitate involuntary consumption. 98% of in-car passengers have reported yes to noticing truck/bus side ads.
releaseMyAd is the largest online ad booking agency of India. With our extended network, you are guaranteed to get the best ad rates for feeder buses across the nation. Get specialist help from our media experts for a successful ad campaign.